Ford Focus MK3 RS Dual Oil Catch Can Kit
- Direct Fit - Developed in-house by HEL
When one of our employees treated himself to an RS, we knew we had a great opportunity to develop the ultimate dual breather system.
First of all, we scanned the entire engine bay using our latest 3D scanners to find the best location for the system using the OEM mounting points. Then, we had our talented engineer team design the custom brackets, which we then manufactured from high quality aluminium. Because we do everything in-house, the care and attention at each stage results in a perfect fit that gives a factory look.
We're proud we've designed the most complete and direct bolt-on breather system for the RS.
Whether your engine is standard or modified, you'll feel the difference. By preventing a build-up of oil and sludge, cleaner inlet air results in lower hydrocarbon emissions. There is also less chance of losing power because of a lowered fuel octane rating.
Our breather plate replaces the standard PCV breather plate and decreases the amount of oil vapour able to enter the intake system.
- Custom HEL oil catch cans.
- Custom HEL anodised aluminium brackets.
- Custom HEL one-piece anodised aluminium breather plate with extended baffles and adapters.
- Preassembled HEL braided hoses with all the required fittings, adapters and finishers.
- Solid billet aluminium positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) valve.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Installation instructions.
* Contents based on a full kit including breather plate.